How can I get plugged in at Elim Gospel? How can I get connected with other people in the church? How can I be challenged in my personal walk with the Lord? If you have ever thought a question like on of these, EGC’s Groups are a great place to get CONNECTED to others, be CARED for, and be challenged to GROW as a Christ-follower. Below a just a few Groups that will be available this Sunday at our September Group’s Fair. (Sept. 15)MARRIEDS & PARENTS – Stop by these tables on Sunday morning for more info:
- “The New Dare to Discipline.” Aaron and Angelica Arnold are leading a group on Sunday mornings from 10:45-12:15. Their group will be meeting in the Youth Room at EGC as they go through the material for “The New Dare To Discipline” by Dr. Dobson. This is a great group for anyone with young children.
- “Parenting the Early Years” Tom and Bethany Warsaw are leading a group from their home on Monday nights from 6-8pm. They will be going through a DVD curriculum on “Parenting the Early Years” by Dr. Les & Leslie Parrot. This material is specifically designed to help you instill Biblical traits in your children.
- Have you recently started attending EGC and are thinking about making this your church home? We’d like to invite you to join The Journey. In this class you’ll discover more about EGC’s mission, values, and history; learn about our value for connecting in groups; learn about the gifts God has specifically given to you to serve as a part of the church body. The Journey is being offered as a group experience of a class:
- GROUP: Meeting Tuesday nights at 7pm in Lima. For more info email us at email@example.com.
- CLASS: The Discover Class, the first installment of The Journey, will be meeting Sunday Sept. 22 & 29 at EGC starting at 10:45am. For more info email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.