If you are anything like me you like to hit the highlights and skim the rest so you can go on to the next thing in your busy schedule. Below are the top 5 tips that I think will be most useful for you to know, wether you’re a new subscriber or a seasoned veteran.
- If you are subscribing to this blog via email, bravo, this may be the simplest way to stay up to date with what is being posted. If you would like to go right to the blog, just click the title of the blog post and it will take you to the website. Go ahead, give it a try (it will be useful for the next 4 tips). If you’re not subscribed, just enter your email in the field at the top of the right hand column.
- If you followed tip 1, (do it now), you should be at the website. At the top of the page you’ll see a menu bar. There a few great pages you may want to check out, such as:
- Upcoming Events. A great way to know what’s happening in the near future involving Kidz Express.
- Express Cadres. A fancy new name for our Sunday night program, formerly known as Kidz Quest. If your kids are attending Express Cadres this fall, (starting Sept. 9), we will be posting reminders, memory verses and other useful information here.
- At the bottom of each post you can leave a comment. This is a great way to ask questions, express opinions, or simply affirm the author of this wonderfully, brilliant blog…
- In the column to the right, you can check out my bio, search all posts, click links to recent posts, or view tags from all posts. Tags break up every post into different categories. If you select the one you’re interested in, it will bring up a list of posts and their first few sentences within that category and from there you can select something to read.